Monday, February 23, 2015

A look back - Houma, Louisiana Photography

A year ago this month I started this journey with my photography business, and I couldn't have imagined where it would take me.  Dream, yes, but I thought it was just that.  I didn't think I'd be as busy as I am now with so much support and love behind what I'm doing.  

What has honestly surprised me the most is the support I've gotten from clients, often strangers!  Until I photograph them, at least, by the end of the session most will know all about my life.. All the kind words, recommendations, and love mean so much to me, it's truly not something I could put into words. 

And still, every time someone books with me I get a mushy swell of emotion and happiness.  I'm so honored and touched that my clients choose and trust me with their photos, whether it be family or newborn or wedding.  


Here's hoping to a more creative year of business, filled with new and old and growing faces!  Enjoy some favorites from the past year, there are SO many and this was so hard to choose just a few!






No comments:

Post a Comment