Thursday, June 26, 2014

LaCombe Wedding

Oh boy.  I don't even know where to start with this wedding.

Leslie was the first bride to sign with us, and I couldn't be more grateful she felt confident using us for something so monumental in their lives. 
I've gotten to know her since then, and she's such a fun, kind, and genuine person.  Having Leslie as a client has been a huge blessing, and her wedding was as much fun as all of the other shoots I've had the pleasure of doing with her.


She was definitely a Pinterest, DIY bride, and it very much paid off.  Her decorations were so rustically classic, I think I need her to come help decorate my home!  I love the burlap and lace, it all went together so well.  And the cake!  Oh the cake was simplistic but so adorable, and it tasted as good as it looked (we're pretty much experts on wedding cake here, so you can believe me!).   

I can't rave enough about how wonderful Leslie, Gil, and their daughter, Aria, were to work with.  Such a loving family, I hope I get to see them for years to come!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment